Finding a legitimate home based business can be frustrating. You have SO many options so what is legit and what's not? Like all internet marketers I like to promote my business but it may not be for everyone and thats ok too (you can check out my business at http://www.emilyblakeley.com.)
Well like I have said before do research, let me go into that more! First you can do searches on yahoo or Google for that business name and look at the better business bureau but also look on forum sites like http://www.wahm.com/, http://www.workathomenetwork.com/ , http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/, http://www.mlmforums.com/ or search for others they are real people chatting about all sorts of different topics and you can ask questions and get real answers and opinions.
The best sites I came across are www.workahstore.com/2962.html or
www.scamless-online.com/1395.html those will give you some good info on different business' and also jobs to do from home if a business is not what your looking for. They have good advice and also give you the sites to go to. Any of there opportunities are awesome.
If you are looking for a MLM the best advice I can give you is go to www.squidoo.com/Best-MLM-Company. Instead of going on and on here I think you should really read over this next website, they have some good tips and have done all the research for you.
Some other very good sites that I have been informed of are:
http://www.workathomecareers.com/
http://www.workathomenoscams.com/
http://www.moneymakingmommy.com/
http://www.ratracerebellion.com/
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I would also suggest the following websites:
www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com
www.WorkAtHomeNoScams.com
www.MoneyMakingMommy.com
www.RatRaceRebellion.com
Hope it helps.
Eddy
Post a Comment